Our policy applies to all staff, governors and volunteers working in the school. There are five main elements to our policy:
- Ensuring we practice safe recruitment in checking the suitability of staff and volunteers to work with children.
- Raising awareness of child protection issues and equipping children with the skills needed to keep them safe.
- Developing and then implementing procedures for identifying and reporting cases, or suspected cases, of abuse.
- Supporting pupils according to their needs.
- Establishing a safe environment in which children can learn and develop.
Click here to read our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
For our online safety policy, please see our Computing & E-Safety page.