03 Dec Arrangements for School Play Next Week
We are extremely excited about the prospect of putting on our annual whole school play next week. All the children have been working tirelessly, getting ready and rehearsing for the numerous performances. Sadly, we have some children who are unable to attend school as they have tested positive for Covid-19. They are they are understandably upset as they will not be able to perform. It is a great shame and we are all thinking about them and we’re looking forward to seeing them when they are able to return to school after their isolation period.
Arrangements for the Play
In order to ensure that we are able to get through the week of performances safely we ask that you follow all our Covid-19 safety measures:
- please complete a lateral flow test before attending a performance
- we ask that a maximum of two family members attend only one performance
- in order to limit numbers, we ask that where possible you only attend one of your child’s performances
- please wear a mask throughout the performance (unless you are exempt)
- do not attend a performance if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you feel unwell
- the hall will be ventilated during the performance and cleaned between each performance
- there will be more socially distanced seating at the rear of the hall
- Tuesday 7th December: Orange cast – AM, Blue cast – PM
- Wednesday 8th December: Red cast – AM, Purple cast – PM
- Thursday 9th December: Blue cast – AM, Orange cast – PM *filmed*
- Friday 10th December: Purple cast – AM, Red cast – PM *filmed*
Performance Start Times
Morning performances 9:45
Afternoon performances 13.30
You do not need to book tickets, please just come to the main entrance of West. Entrance to the hall will be through class 6R. As you come in through the gate turn left at the school office and follow the path up to Year 6. Seating is first come first served but we do ask that if you intend to leave early that you take a seat on the benches towards the back of the hall.
We look forward to seeing you next week at one of our performances.